The club shall award a Championship certificate to any member owning a French or Dwarf Lop which qualifies as
* Has been awarded five CCs under club judges (Open or Breeder panel )
* The CC must be awarded by five different Judges
* Only one win under five months to count
* There must be at least three entries on the CC unless supported by a Best of Breed Certificate (BOB) with more
than 3 entries.
* At least one CC must be awarded at a National or Circle Show.
Championships Certificates will be made for Single, Double or Treble Championships with an Option of a Rosette as well.
The club shall also award Supreme Championship Certificate to any member owning a French or Dwarf Lop which
qualifies as follows
* Has been awarded seven Certificates of Merit under club Judges (Open or Breeders Panel)
* There must be at least 3 entries on the certificate of Merit.
* There must be a minimum of five different club Judges with a maximum of 2 Certificates of Merit per Judge.
* No CC or BOB awarded on the same day as a National French & Dwarf Lop Club Stock Show other than in the
Open Show or Lop Club/Circle at the same venue may be used to claim any Club Championship or Supreme
* To check the Judges Panel please follow the link to Committee & Judges.
All claims will be issued by The Club Secretary.
There will a small Charge for these Championship Certificates
All Claims will be published on this web site